Sender:Marc Ray
Date/Time:2003-Mar-04 20:26:09
Subject:Re: [proj-imim] HDR with 2 images

proj-imim: Re: [proj-imim] HDR with 2 images Marc Ray 2003-Mar-04 20:26:09
Which version are we supposed to download the windows exe or java
version? I have tried the java version but it just does not execute. If
i run the bat file nothing happens, if I run the jar file directly it
just says it is loading. I have checked my paths and running the command
java at the command line does work, so my jre is installed correctly.
Anyone else having the same issue? I am on windows 2000

thanks
marc

Romuald/H. D. wrote:
> Fernando Chaves a *crit :
>

>>I had the same behavior with AnaBuilder java. The bat file doesn't call
>>java. I have the java path in the autoexec.bat and I add the full path to
>>java in AnaBuilder.bat but nothing happens.
>>
>>I run the windows version but I can't find "l'outil Outils/Overexp-subexp
>>merger".
>>Can someone, please, help me. Je vous en remercie d'avance.
>>Thanks a lot for your help.
>>
>>Fernando
>>

> Here is the message I just received from Etienne :
>

> De:  Etienne Monneret <#removed#>
>   à: #removed#
>
> I have added a bracketing merging function. I told of it on the stereo
> and photo-3d lists. If someone wants more infos, ask.
>
> I have added a panoramic function that enables to manipulate images and
> keeping the L/R cylindrical continuity. AnaBuilder thus enables to
> adjust finely a stereo panorama shift.
>

> May be I've sent my first message too early and the fonction wasn't implemented in the downloadable version. Sorry.
> Anabuilder seems not to run on Mac OS 9 so I can't be of any more help.
>
> Note the yahoogroupes.
>
> Romuald

Marc Ray
M.O.S. Media