Sender:Asmordean
Date/Time:2004-May-22 01:43:48
Subject:Re: Enblend. How long does it take?

PanoTools: Re: Enblend. How long does it take? Asmordean 2004-May-22 01:43:48
Sacha Griffin wrote:
> Finally, I have my laptop back.
> 143 megapixels enblended, default settings,
> is roughly 12-15 hours p4 2.6 768 MB ram.
> The quality is astounding.. Especially, since with
> enblend, you don't have noticable feathering through
> noise.

I just finished doing one. 100MP. Took a AlthonXP 1800+ with 256MB of
RAM just over 5 hours to do.  About 50% of the images held sky and were
blended, the ground was ignored by Enblend so if all were blended it
would have probably taken about 10 hours which is right up to where you are.

I agree. I used to fear having large expanses of blue sky in my
pictures. No longer!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM