Sender:Brad Streeter
Date/Time:2004-Sep-07 20:49:11
Subject:RE: PTGui, AutoPano and Enblend Workflow

PanoTools: RE: PTGui, AutoPano and Enblend Workflow Brad Streeter 2004-Sep-07 20:49:11
I am probably just an idiot but can someone help me with the enblend
portion of the workflow.  I have the plugin specified in the PTassembler
preferences, does this automatically send the images through enblend at
some point?  I haven't noticed any big differences in the image seems.

I guess I agree with David, I am a newcomer and at times I get a little
lost trying to summarize things and piece how it all works together, or
wondering if I am leaving some step out that would help with my final
image quality.

Thanks,

Brad

  _____