Sender:Don Wiss
Date/Time:2004-Nov-13 12:27:24
Subject:Re: PanoTools.Info

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools.Info Don Wiss 2004-Nov-13 12:27:24
John Spikowski wrote:

 >I'm thinking of contacting a few of the panorama vendors on this list to
 >sponsor the site to help cover the hosting costs and any other nominal fees
 >incurred. In return we could have a banner system or sponsor page to help
 >with their advertising efforts.

A hosting site should cost less than $100 a year. My host,
ixwebhosting.com, starts at $4.99/month. Includes static IP. That should be
all you need. I pay them $6.99/month, as all my pictures produce a high
monthly transfer bandwidth.

For ads the easiest way is to put ads by google on the pages. They alone
should pay enough to fund the site. Very simple. You sign up and they give
you the code to add to your page. Your site must exist before you apply.
For an example of the ads you will get see what appears here:
http://donwiss.com/pictures/panos/

Don.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM