Sender:yuval_levy
Date/Time:2004-Dec-03 14:17:53
Subject:Re: Google Groups

PanoTools: Re: Google Groups yuval_levy 2004-Dec-03 14:17:53

Let's wait and see.

Google's activities reminds me of the business conglomerates of the
seventies when "diversification" was the trend. Then the eighties
brought "core competences" back...

I am not at all impressed by Google's gmail (its only positive effect
was încreased storage space at other providers) and also in their
home turf of search they are losing ground (see the privacy and
security glitches of their new desktop tool and how other search
engines are catching up).

Yuv

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM