Sender:Carel Struycken
Date/Time:2006-Feb-01 17:14:11
Subject:Re: Geographic refs

PanoTools: Re: Geographic refs Carel Struycken 2006-Feb-01 17:14:11
Serge,

> I'n not entirely sure what you are looking for, but I'll take
> a guess. You want to make a google maps page like this one?
>
> http://pano.maandag.com/index.php?id=55

There is something wrong with your code for opening the panoramas. I
click on the inverted teardrop on google maps, and when the full page
has opened which gives me a choice of QT, SPI-V, etc. and I click on
that, I get a blank page in IE and nothing in Firefox.

Carel