Sender:Matthias Taugwalder
Date/Time:2006-Feb-23 08:18:41
Subject:RE: OT, question about zoomify paramaters and Firefox

PanoTools: RE: OT, question about zoomify paramaters and Firefox Matthias Taugwalder 2006-Feb-23 08:18:41
> A number of people on this list use zoomify. Could one of you
> please give me a sample of code to make the parameters work
> with Firefox?
> At the moment I can get things to work with the default
> parameters, but changed to another value, they only work in IE.

If you take a closer look at the HTML source code you should have two types
of tags for including the Zoomify content into your website: once an
same parameters as attributes.

IE uses the object tag, while Firefox/Netscape require the parameters in the
embed tag.
Just make sure that you make the changes in both sections.

Best regards from Switzerland,

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder