Sender:Steven Dowd
Date/Time:2006-Jun-10 12:13:17
Subject:Re: PTWiki.pdf

PanoTools: Re: PTWiki.pdf Steven Dowd 2006-Jun-10 12:13:17
John.

I would be interested in a wiki dump itself, of the mysql, and images

I will then put that dump what you give me, as the basics for a panotools
wiki on

panotools.org.uk

I would not have asked this befor now, but since you have now made the whole
of the content of the wiki available, as a pdf to download, I think it would
be a reasonable request, to do a mysql dump for me, in effect its only the
pdf in a different form, its the same textual content and images.

As well as the mysql dump (minus user tables) I would also need you to tar
up the existing images directory tree so I could make it display images in
same paths in my server as used in your wiki

I realise that this would not constitute a mirror of your wiki, because any
additions to panotools.info would not be reflected at panotools.org.uk, I am
not aiming to make a mirror, I am aiming to jump start and add related
content into another panotools domain name, this will help forward panotools
in general, and thats what we are all looking to do..

It also safe guards the online version of a panotools wiki, should ever the
panotools.info site go offline, rather than it then only be available as a
pdf

I would suggest sending the same mysql dump and images to the other
panotools.* domain name holders as well for safe keeping.

Steven Dowd