Sender:Steven Dowd
Date/Time:2006-Jun-10 20:01:25
Subject:Re: PTWiki.pdf

PanoTools: Re: PTWiki.pdf Steven Dowd 2006-Jun-10 20:01:25
John,

thats not true, you dump sql into an sql file whether its binary or not. I
cannot believe you would not have phpmyadmin installed, and even if you do
not

you know enough about the dedicated server to get into the wiki/maintenance
directory

once in there you can run this command

php
dumpBackup.php --full --skip-header --skip-footer --quiet>pano-wiki-backup.xml

and it will run silently, and make a full backup of the content into an xml
file, you could send me that file.

you probably used the same scripts in the same directory and the same basic
commands to dump the same content into a html file which you are offering
people as pdf or html,

so dumping into an xml file for me should be no grief to you or take no time
at all

Please take i minute out, to do this xml dump

php
dumpBackup.php --full --skip-header --skip-footer --quiet>pano-wiki-backup.xml

and then tar that and the images directory and email them to me.

Steven Dowd