Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Jun-10 20:21:21
Subject:RE: PTWiki.pdf

PanoTools: RE: PTWiki.pdf John Spikowski 2006-Jun-10 20:21:21
> Please take i minute out, to do this xml dump
>
> php
> dumpBackup.php --full --skip-header --skip-footer
> --quiet>pano-wiki-backup.xml
>
> and then tar that and the images directory and email them to me.
>
> Steven Dowd

I'm too busy to fill private requests for wiki system backups. Once again,
check with Bert as he made a backup of the wiki before he left.

John

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane:
    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools