Sender:panovrx
Date/Time:2006-Jun-11 09:47:01
Subject:Re: Nikon 16mm Fish anyone?

PanoTools: Re: Nikon 16mm Fish anyone? panovrx 2006-Jun-11 09:47:01
I have used the 16mm Nikkor and the Sigma 15 (latest version) -- I
think the Sigma is definitely better than the Nikkor -- much less
flare

re the Sigma vs Distagon comparison --  the better contrast in the
Distagon shows in the colors and the darkest shadows -- but the Sigma
has excellent autofocus capabilities and the Distagon no autofocus at
all

Peter Murphy

--- In #removed#, "Bert Vierstra" <vierstra@...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM