Sender:Bert Vierstra
Date/Time:2006-Jun-11 13:51:26
Subject:Re: Re: Nikon 16mm Fish anyone?

PanoTools: Re: Re: Nikon 16mm Fish anyone? Bert Vierstra 2006-Jun-11 13:51:26
On 6/11/06, michel thoby <#removed#> wrote:

> http://michel.thoby.free.fr/Adaptateur_EOS_Nikon/Adapter_shim.html
>
> This page may well be a generic process. Couldn't you try to assess
> the problem and possibly solve it?
>
> Regards,
>
> Michel

My admiration for your persistence and precision !

The adapter I have doesn't allow for adjustments, I think, and the
rotation is incorrect too.

Its better to find a working one somewhere, its a Contax-EOS....

Oh, while we are talking, is there an Nikon-EOS adapter that works out
of the box correcty?

--
best regards,

Bert Vierstra