Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2011-Apr-27 02:31:35
Subject:Re: [Elphel-Eyesis] Panoramas From the Backpack

PanoTools NG: Re: [Elphel-Eyesis] Panoramas From the Backpack Roger D. Williams 2011-Apr-27 02:31:35
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:39:42 +0900, tom_a_sparks
<#removed#> wrote:

> "
> Tacking high-resolution panoramic images in the remote places, that can
> only be accessed by feet is an option now available with the
> Elphel-Eyesis 360 degree panorama camera. The camera's size (1.3 x 0.3
> meters) and relatively light weight (10kgs) allow to mount it on a
> backpack frame and carry by a person.
>
> There were multiple requests for the backpack option by our customers
> since the development of Elphel-Eyesis camera, but other projects were
> of higher priority, until this spring, when we finally decided it was
> time to take Eyesis hiking.  After all, we have worked hard on this
> project for many months, so we ought to have some fun with it too, and
> take panorama images of the places we knew and enjoyed for it's scenery.
> " - http://blog.elphel.com/2011/04/panoramas-from-the-backpack/
>
> have a look at the panos

I use Chrome on a Notebook computer and all I get is a blinking "loading"
message. The geographical coordinates at lower left are also all blank
(zeroes) if that is any help.

Roger W.

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com