Sender:jrgen_schrader
Date/Time:2011-Apr-27 16:37:43
Subject:Re: [Elphel-Eyesis] Panoramas From the Backpack

PanoTools NG: Re: [Elphel-Eyesis] Panoramas From the Backpack jrgen_schrader 2011-Apr-27 16:37:43
Works fine on my FF4 Win XP 64 :)

But I must confess I am not impressed.

That's of course just my snobbish sight on it because I can't see a reason why one would want to take the pain to carry such a thing just to bring horrible pictures from beautiful places to the rest of the world.

Cheers
J?rgen