Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2011-Apr-27 17:48:11
Subject:RE: Re: [Elphel-Eyesis] Panoramas From the Backpack

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: [Elphel-Eyesis] Panoramas From the Backpack Sacha Griffin 2011-Apr-27 17:48:11
The first couple loaded, and then they just stopped with a gray screen.

I guess its kinda like remote location street view. Sometimes useful, when
seeking information.

The nadir hole profile is MASSIVE. The camera should have been constructed
to properly steal more real estate from the zenith?.unless I see, the zenith
is a different lens use for fill.

Still I think the project has merit, I?d rather see lower resolution in
exchange for wider coverage and or gravity balanced gimbal to hold the
camera upright.