Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2011-Apr-28 22:34:27
Subject:RE: Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9

PanoTools NG: RE: Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9 Sacha Griffin 2011-Apr-28 22:34:27
PTGUI, or hugin can do all that in seconds with templates.

This whole process is usually why I take the extra time to physically shoot
a real nadir image.

It saves a huge amount of time to stitch perfect images right out of the
stitcher.. No retouching necessary and you get real image data for the
nadir.

Sure you save 2 minutes of shooting time by not shooting a nadir, but you
save 30 minutes of time in all these remapping steps.

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

 <http://www.seeit360.net/> http://www.seeit360.net

 <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

 <http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/> http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/

IM:  <mailto:#removed#> #removed#