Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2011-Apr-30 15:22:18
Subject:Re: Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9 Roger D. Williams 2011-Apr-30 15:22:18
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:41:40 +0900, David <#removed#> wrote:

> --- In #removed#, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...>
> wrote:
>>
>> Has ANYONE on the list achieved results like this? If so, I'll try
>> again. But I really don't think so.
>>
>> Roger W.
>>

> Yes, the new 'content aware' healer does pretty much what you saw in the
> video.  In some cases it's quite powerful and impressive as you saw in
> the video.  In other cases it just leaves a bigger (or different) mess
> to clean up as you also saw in the video  (i.e. when some of those cars
> were removed)
>
> Make sure when you try it you have the proper 'content aware' buttons
> checked or you just get the old healer.  Try it on different things,
> large and small.  In some cases I think you'll like it.  In others not.

Thanks, David.

I think I preferred the interface on "Elements" to that in PS itself.

I am encouraged to try again... My previous experience was almost
uniformly disappointing.

Roger W.

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com