Sender:David
Date/Time:2011-Apr-30 00:49:22
Subject:Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9

PanoTools NG: Re: Spot Healing tool in Photoshop Elements 9 David 2011-Apr-30 00:49:22
--- In #removed#, "Roger D. Williams" <roger@...> wrote:

> Has ANYONE on the list achieved results like this? If so, I'll try
> again. But I really don't think so.
>
> Roger W.

Yes, the new 'content aware' healer does pretty much what you saw in the video.  In some cases it's quite powerful and impressive as you saw in the video.  In other cases it just leaves a bigger (or different) mess to clean up as you also saw in the video  (i.e. when some of those cars were removed)

Make sure when you try it you have the proper 'content aware' buttons checked or you just get the old healer.  Try it on different things, large and small.  In some cases I think you'll like it.  In others not.