Sender:Christian Bloch
Date/Time:2012-Mar-08 22:00:33
Subject:Re: new Cliplets application

PanoTools NG: Re: new Cliplets application Christian Bloch 2012-Mar-08 22:00:33
That is really cool. Been looking for a good way for generating looped elements for a long time.
Does the app also support numbered frame sequences for in- and output?

I have been looking for an implementation of this looping frame assembly method from this paper:
http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/75608/Schodl-SG2000.pdf
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/cpl/projects/videotexture/

Did that go in there?

Best,