Sender:Matt Uyttendaele
Date/Time:2012-Mar-08 22:09:37
Subject:Re: new Cliplets application

PanoTools NG: Re: new Cliplets application Matt Uyttendaele 2012-Mar-08 22:09:37

Hi Christian,

Yes the basic loop finding from the Schodl paper is in there.  When you select a 'Loop' element for a layer, look for the "Refine" button on the upper timeline and that lets you cycle through the top 10 loop candidates.

Not sure exactly what you mean by numbered in/out frames.  The app currently doesn't allow for arbitrary re-order of video frames.  It does create looping videos, and also what we call 'Mirror' videos which play forwards, then backwards, and repeat.  I'd encourage you to watch the first two tutorials: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/projects/cliplets/tutoria... which describe this pretty well.

-Matt