Sender:Christian Bloch
Date/Time:2012-Mar-08 22:22:16
Subject:Re: Re: new Cliplets application

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: new Cliplets application Christian Bloch 2012-Mar-08 22:22:16
Yup, I just watched the tutorials. Very slick.

By frame sequence support I mean simply a way to use numbered TGA frames instead of a compressed movie format for in-and-output. Just to maximize production quality and eventually use it in as animated texture in a 3D environment. No big deal, I can break out an uncompressed movie file, but would be nice to work with frame sequences from the start.

Will give this baby a really good test run very soon. Thank you so much!

Christian