Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2012-Mar-17 20:35:58
Subject:AW: Re: Canon 5D MKII

PanoTools NG: AW: Re: Canon 5D MKII ptgroup 2012-Mar-17 20:35:58
...at higher speeds the shutter opens only part of the sensor....

I can?t get any information on that.
If only parts of the sensor would be used- what kind of image shall I expect ?
I wonder how a film then is completely exposed a 1/1000 ??

Or did I miss s.th. ?
ciao
Mike

http://www.virtugraf.de