Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2012-Apr-04 20:16:41
Subject:RE: OT HTML problems

PanoTools NG: RE: OT HTML problems Sacha Griffin 2012-Apr-04 20:16:41
Looks like a server problem then..

I uploaded the file to my server and it was normal.

Steps to troubleshoot.. Take each action singularly from the original file.

1.       Rename file to something normal like index2.html

2.       Remove meta refresh tag.

3.       Add this meta tag <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

Best Regards,

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

 <http://www.seeit360.com/> http://www.seeit360.com

 <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

 <http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360> http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360

IM:  <mailto:#removed#> #removed#