Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2012-Apr-06 20:20:06
Subject:Re: OT HTML problems

PanoTools NG: Re: OT HTML problems Roger Howard 2012-Apr-06 20:20:06
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:29 AM, Willy Kaemena <#removed#> wrote:

> **
>

> Thank you Roger for your insights
>
> nothing worked so far. I have a few other redirects  on my .Mac  which
> works  flawless.
>
> like this  here:  http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu268.html

Yep - all the pages on your site where redirects work are being served
using the correct content-type header so it's consistent.

Here's something to try - I noticed the link that's *not* working ends with
_swf.html...

Try creating a new page using the same redirect code, but including
_swf.html in the filename, instead of just .html - I wonder if something on
Apple's .Mac servers is so stupidly configured that they see "swf" in your
URL and just decide to serve it with a content-type that would be
appropriate for .swf files, but not .html.

-R