Sender:macbenutzer
Date/Time:2012-Apr-23 19:35:40
Subject:Re: D800 + Sigma8

PanoTools NG: Re: D800 + Sigma8 macbenutzer 2012-Apr-23 19:35:40

--- In #removed#, "Aldo Hoeben" <aldo@...> wrote:

> > I can see no moire.
>
> Isn't that because the Sigma 8mm has its own built-in moir?filter?
> (anything that blurs the image before it hits the sensor will prevent moir?)

Hi Aldo, yes, right. Taking the image at n22 will help, too :)

We are using PhaseOne backs with Hasselblad lenses since quite some time and we see moir?e just once in a while (maybe once or twice a year?). Sure it depends on your subjects. If you are into fashion you may get into trouble that way but in most cases moir?e is really no problem.

If it occurs just go a little bit closer or a bit more far away from your object and the problem is solved.

Cheers - Peter/360pixel.de