Sender:luca vascon
Date/Time:2012-Apr-28 18:32:09
Subject:Re: Re: D800 + Sigma8

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: D800 + Sigma8 luca vascon 2012-Apr-28 18:32:09
They DO have quality check problems. The better the lens, the more
complicated it is, the worst for QC... See the 12-24 fullframe, reported to
be one of the most incredibly good ultrawides ever. One over 3 is not
perfect. They are not lens to be bought 2nd hand.
;-)