Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Apr-03 23:53:09
Subject:RE: PanoTools.info Login & Passwords

PanoTools: RE: PanoTools.info Login & Passwords John Spikowski 2005-Apr-03 23:53:09
> >I think we are loosing members due to the volume of
> >message that hit the list.
>
> 	It's far more likely we're loosing members due to you working so
> actively to kill this list.

I'm interested how you interpreted my last post as "killing of the list"?
Didn't you read the message? The point of the e-mail was about the
aggregation of content and the better use of the resources we have to
collaborate.

> 	When you tell people over and over to basically shut up and go
> away - sooner or later they're going to do just that.  Not necessarily
> to your forum though.

Please repost the message where I told members to "shut up and go away".

PanoTools.info is a member supported site. Kevin also moderates and manages
these services as well. I provide administrative support when members
request it and the development work on the site.

> (I STILL can't believe we're not supposed to discuss the Sigma 8mm on
> this list anymore!!)

You can discuss what ever you like where ever you like. Could you repost the
message I sent saying that discussing Sigma 8mm lenses anywhere other then
the forum is not allowed?

John

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info