Sender:Kevin Kratzke
Date/Time:2005-Apr-04 01:33:14
Subject:Re: PanoTools.info Login & Passwords

PanoTools: Re: PanoTools.info Login & Passwords Kevin Kratzke 2005-Apr-04 01:33:14

On Apr 3, 2005, at 4:53 PM, Mike Johnston wrote:

> Maybe the new moderator(s) will change the rule.
> Mike Johnston

Change what rule?  The only 'rules' are that users must not post spam
and must be civil.  When a post comes up on a topic that is often asked
and there is an existing tutorial page, we should direct them to
existing tutorials such as I did with Brian Greenstone's question about
blending multiple exposures.  I'm sure Brian and others got a lot more
from Erik's tutorial than they would have from reading a couple of
e-mails.

Kevin Kratzke
Kekus Digital, LLC
www.kekus.com