Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
Date/Time:2006-Jun-10 23:18:11
Subject:Re: AW: 10.5 mm Calculations

PanoTools: Re: AW: 10.5 mm Calculations Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz 2006-Jun-10 23:18:11
Yes, I shaved it for the WWP Best OFF 2005

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp1205/html/CarlosChegado.html

At that time it was my first attempt but since then, I have shot many
panos this way without problems.

I have shot some beach panos that had big waves and this allowed me to
include the waves in just one of the pictures making this very easy to
stitch.

I don't recommend this for all the work, in fact most of it I do it with
a Canon 5D/EF 15mm Fisheye but on some circumstances the Canon 5D/Nikkor
10.5 Fisheye is a winner.

Carlos Chegado

Olho de Peixe Lda

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM