Sender:David Chamberlain
Date/Time:2006-Jun-18 11:04:52
Subject:tripod extension

PanoTools: tripod extension David Chamberlain 2006-Jun-18 11:04:52
If you look under products -> accessories -> accessories for the Report
tripod system

At http://www.berlebach.de/e_index.php they may have what you want.

The extension column is a bit down the page. If you email them they are very
responsive and helpful. I use their small tripod quite a bit when out
walking. Am saving my pennies for a larger one as the sturdiness and damping
qualities on the wooden tripods are superb and they are not too badly
priced. They only seem to charge postage at the rate it costs them and
haven't added packaging to my orders.

David

  _____