Sender:Roger D Williams roger@...
Date/Time:2015-Jan-19 01:49:39
Subject:Re: PanoTools based Videostabilization

PanoTools NG: Re: PanoTools based Videostabilization Roger D Williams roger@... 2015-Jan-19 01:49:39
I am eagerly awaiting my GIROPTIC camera so that I can take videos on my bicycle (I live near a river with highly photogenic cycle paths along both banks). Doubtless they will be shaky videos! I look forward to using this new tool to smooth them. Great timing from my point of view!

Thank you, Professor Dersch!

Roger W

Sent from my iPad