Sender:Jim Watters jwatters@...
Date/Time:2015-Jan-19 03:40:48
Subject:Re: PanoTools based Videostabilization

PanoTools NG: Re: PanoTools based Videostabilization Jim Watters jwatters@... 2015-Jan-19 03:40:48
Helmut,

The results look good.

Next step is to process images from a multicamera rig and also get rig of
rolling shutter to get more consistent seams.

Hope to see you discuss this at the IVRPA meeting in Prague this June.

Although I now use VideoStitch to take advantage of my graphics card to do the
heavy processing I am still probably the biggest pusher of using MPRemap.

Jim

--
Jim Watters
http://photocreations.ca