Sender:Roger D Williams roger@...
Date/Time:2015-Jan-19 02:38:19
Subject:Re: Re: PanoTools based Videostabilization

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: PanoTools based Videostabilization Roger D Williams roger@... 2015-Jan-19 02:38:19
I did buy a Sony A6000 after my GIROPTIC was on its way--it's been quite a long time coming--and I find it takes good video sequences even in my inexperienced hands. But it's not so convenient to mount on my bicycle helmet (British understatement). Rolling shutter also occurs with this camera, I believe, though I've not observed it yet.

Anyway, I am at home with PanoTools, which I briefly used before I found PTgui and continued to use for years to defish the images taken with my FSU fisheye. So hopefully the learning curve with the deshaker built upon it will be easily climbed.

Roger W

Roger

Sent from my iPad