Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2005-Mar-25 08:27:04
Subject:Re: Panorama blending demo. Similar to Enblend.

PanoTools: Re: Panorama blending demo. Similar to Enblend. Roger D. Williams 2005-Mar-25 08:27:04
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:18:30 -0000, Michael Norel <#removed#>
wrote:

> here you can see the command line utility.
> http://www.minorlogic.com/projects/smartblend/index.htm
>
> It do things similar to Enblend. Can be used as blender for PTGUI.

Wow! That example, and the panorama you restitched, are amazing. Very,
very impressive. Can it be used from inside PTGui automatically, i.e.,
without learning the command line parameters? It's a long time since I
wrote batch files and used command lines.

Roger

PanoTools Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org
PanoTools Extended Topic Forum: http://forum.panotools.info
PanoTools PayPal Donation Account: support _AT_ panotools.info ( _AT_ = @)