Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2005-Jun-09 14:10:21
Subject:RE: Re: helicopter panorama - consider a different pilot

PanoTools: RE: Re: helicopter panorama - consider a different pilot Mark D. Fink 2005-Jun-09 14:10:21
This might be a good topic for a Wiki page - local ancillary services that
provide good (or bad) services. If anyone else happened to get an assignment
for aerial photography in your area, I'm sure the last thing they would want
is to hire this pilot and find out the hard way that his attitude gets in
the way of getting the job done.

Mark

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>