Sender:stevenkan
Date/Time:2005-Jun-10 17:39:07
Subject:Re: helicopter panorama - consider a different pilot

PanoTools: Re: helicopter panorama - consider a different pilot stevenkan 2005-Jun-10 17:39:07
--- In #removed#, "Edward Fink" <#removed#> wrote:
> 	I have no intention of badmouthing the pilot, at least not until
> I can fly a helicopter better than he can. . . .
> My biggest complaint with the pilot is something that's not
> really his fault:  he's not as enthusiastic about the project as I am.
> It seems to be just another flying job to him, rather than him being
> like a partner or team member actively working to find a solution.

Hrrrmmmmm. You may not want to badmouth his specific helicopter flying
skills, but you are certainly entitled to bitch about his lousy
customer service attitude. He may not be a bad pilot, but he's a bad
pilot-for-hire.

Imagine if you're client asked you to take a portrait of his daughter,
and you came back with stunning, exquisite, award-winning photos of his
cat.

Switch pilots. :)

Remember how Einstein described insanity!