Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2005-Jun-15 21:31:50
Subject:Re: New version of PTViewer

PanoTools: Re: New version of PTViewer Yuval Levy 2005-Jun-15 21:31:50
> I think there's a bit of confusion here, which is my fault.
> I was asking for the docs on encryption because I already have a
> Photoshop CS script that creates the .ptv fiels for Fulvio's PTViewer,
> I was just asking for the docs so I could update my script to include
> the encryption scheme.
>
> After thinking about my request, I realized it was a bad idea to make
> it public because of the type of security being added.
>
> I don't really say more than that.
>
> Eric

Oups, sorry, I really did not see a request for the docs on encryption on the message I replied to. I must be blind.

The only thing I can help you with is the old jpa jpb jpc encryption schemes from Helmut's original version.

I haven't heard from Fulvio since he released 2.8beta5. I asked him for documentation and for help to split a pano into .ptv files so that I can use it for testing.

Following your message I went to your site and found PTslicer. Thank you Eric! So at least the splitting problem is solved. Now I will wait for Fulvio's answer, although from the ongoing discussion we are having I am not sure about what level of encryption strength he implemented in 2.8beta5.

Yuv