Sender:peter_gawthrop
Date/Time:2006-Feb-01 21:14:56
Subject:Re: Gimp panotools plugin (Linux)

PanoTools: Re: Gimp panotools plugin (Linux) peter_gawthrop 2006-Feb-01 21:14:56
Hi Bruno,

  I'm quite new to this and trying to find what is available. At the
moment I stich with autopano_complete, hugin, nona and enblend.
I use PanoCube for genrating .movs and ptviewer to view movs and
(equirectangular 360x180) jpegs. I use ufraw/ufraw_batch for raw
conversion and gimp for playing with the final panos.

I would like to use gimp for playing with conversions between
rectilinear, equirectangular, fisheye etc and also to extract pictures
from the stiched panorama-that is why the panotools plugin looked
good. Does that make sense?

I would be grateful if you could point me towards where to find
current development of open-source panorama tools in general - both
software and mailing lists.

Thanks for your time,

Peter.