Sender:Jim Dawson
Date/Time:2006-Feb-26 04:41:56
Subject:Re: Re: Full frame or 1.6 crop sensor, which is better?

PanoTools: Re: Re: Full frame or 1.6 crop sensor, which is better? Jim Dawson 2006-Feb-26 04:41:56
You say that the 1Ds is too much $$, but you have a 5D on order? The
1Ds is only available used and would be less money than your new
5D. Maybe you are thinking of the 1Ds Mark II, which is very expensive.

Jim Dawson