Sender:michel thoby
Date/Time:2006-May-12 20:00:13
Subject:Re: Re: How do you shoot the Nadir?

PanoTools: Re: Re: How do you shoot the Nadir? michel thoby 2006-May-12 20:00:13
Hi Bazzer,

Le 12 mai 06 à 19:10, tflyfish2002 a écrit :

> You are right about the parallax, Mike Thoby does it well with his
> rig, but it is very complex for me and not commercially available.  I
> am thinking about using two small lazer pointers attached to the
> camera to give me the correct distance, Dam Busters style.

I have done it: it works;-)

I should translate this following article from french:
http://michel.thoby.free.fr/Nadir/Ninja/Ninja%202.html
(near bottom of the page).

Please note that I aimed at treating the Nadir view exactly the same
way as the other shots without specific pre- or post- processing at
all...

Regards,

Michel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM