Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2006-Jun-06 03:43:03
Subject:Re: Stereo Panorama patents

PanoTools: Re: Stereo Panorama patents Roger D. Williams 2006-Jun-06 03:43:03
Thanks for the description, David. I think I see your concern.
However, I do not know what to reply. I do know that one
vendor found a way to create 360-degree panoramas from two
180-degree fisheye shots, and claimed that this excluded
others from doing the same thing with different software!

The above may be the reason why you are asking. (Most people
on the Panotools list are familiar with this issue.)

I suppose it depends more upon the company vending the all-in-
one commercial solution rather than your step-by-step work
around. So it is, IMHO opinion, impossible to say whether you
would be in the clear.

Sorry not to be more help. I am still over my head in work and
resenting the enforced delay in playing with your images!

All the best,

Roger

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com, Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger