Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Jun-06 02:41:45
Subject:RE: John's Request

PanoTools: RE: John's Request John Spikowski 2006-Jun-06 02:41:45
> And I write to John:
>
> "If I get Upset", does this mean that in situations like
> "Putting up a mailing list that is full with easy to read
> email addresses for spammers robots" and I don't agree, and
> you want to force me to agree with you by putting links on a
> part of a website where I am responsible for, without my
> consent, and I delete it, you will have the right to restore
> it, lock me out and continue?
>
> BEEP you.

My only point was that if you create a site for PanoTools then the site
should belong to the group. If you must have absolute control then thanks
anyways.

> You were forced to finally make the list really email address
> free, after I deleted my part.

I'm not a Python programmer and I haven't done Mailman mods before. I
listened to you and took the Archives off line till I got it right. I need
to be able to work with the webmaster of PanoTools to integrate other
'canned' packages we use. (Mediawiki, Mailman, ...)