Sender:Bert Vierstra
Date/Time:2006-Jun-06 03:32:03
Subject:Re: John's Request

PanoTools: Re: John's Request Bert Vierstra 2006-Jun-06 03:32:03
On 6/6/06, John Spikowski <#removed#> wrote:

> I take your suggestion again (democratic poll) and now it's stupid.

I have a smart suggestion for you.

Start a poll, and one that runs a bit longer then a day:

Question:

(a).  Management and Ownership of the Panotools site should be democratic
and there should be an election of members willing to take a bit of
responsiblity
(b).  Ownership and final decisions should remain with John Spikowski

Or something of a similar nature, but I think that the text of the poll
should be made up not only by you.

If either (b) wins or in case of an (a) win and there are no people to take
responsibilty, you will have free play to take this wherever you want.

Bert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM

<*> PanoTools List Reader @ GMane:
    http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools