Sender:Max Lyons
Date/Time:2006-Jun-07 02:44:02
Subject:Re: Mercator projection output

PanoTools: Re: Mercator projection output Max Lyons 2006-Jun-07 02:44:02
At the risk of making an unsolicited product announcement, you can use the
latest release of PTAssembler to produce images in Mercator projection.

PTAssembler 3.3.0 comes with the latest version of the Pano Tools dll (more
recent than the "latest" binary version you can get from Sourceforge), and
fully supports Mercator, Transverse Mercator, Sinusoidal and Sterographic
projections.

PTAssembler also supports the new PTMender program -- a replacement for
PTStitcher -- which generates output significantly faster than PTStitcher.

More details about PTAssembler, PTMender and the new output projections are
here:

http://www.tawbaware.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=3538

Max

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/.Cr1lB/TM