Sender:Alex
Date/Time:2007-Mar-15 02:05:50
Subject:Re: Re: How many shots for a 360x180 with the Sigma 8mm?

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: How many shots for a 360x180 with the Sigma 8mm? Alex 2007-Mar-15 02:05:50
Roger,
If you 'tilt' the camera about 30-34 degrees you'll have
full 180-coverage, hence an almost perfect zenith & nadir.
It never will look 'perfect' but you won't have the holes of missing image.
I do this with a 400D and the 8mm Peleng.
Alex

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/gWFolB/TM