Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Feb-25 15:43:36
Subject:Re: Difficulties getting Enfuse Auto Align droplet to work

PanoTools NG: Re: Difficulties getting Enfuse Auto Align droplet to work AYRTON 2008-Feb-25 15:43:36
Carlos I had the same problem shooting inside a shopping mall,
and having the camera at 8 meters high.

So I finally decide to go with three different exports from the same RAW
file and then taking it to ENFUSE using the wonderfull Bracketeer from
Brian's Pangea Software.

Cheers

AYRTON

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:53 AM, Carlos Chegado <#removed#>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having difficulties getting the Enfuse Auto Align droplet to
> produce usable images (I mean aligned images to stitch)!
> I have some panos that I shot inside a church using a Canon 5D/Tokina
> 107 on top of a 7m pole that I want to Enfuse but since the pole wasn't
> steady enough, there is a slight misalignment on the images, I thought
> using the Auto Align droplet would fix this but it doesn't!
> Has anyone got good results using this particular droplet?
> I did tests using images shot with other cameras and also found
> alignment problems in the enfused images!
> May be I am doing something wrong, I just don't get it!
> All other Enfuse droplets work very well, it's just this alignment
> feature that I can't make it work has I think it should!
> Is there a better was to enfuse misaligned images in example shot hand
> held that works better than the Auto Align Droplet?
>

> --
>
> Os melhores cumprimentos,
> Best regards,
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~