Sender:Milko K. Amorth
Date/Time:2008-Feb-26 00:44:55
Subject:Re: Difficulties getting Enfuse Auto Align droplet to work

PanoTools NG: Re: Difficulties getting Enfuse Auto Align droplet to work Milko K. Amorth 2008-Feb-26 00:44:55
Hi Yuv,

> I just sent you off-list the latest version of align_image_ stack - even
> newer than the one that is in the enblend-enfuse installer. Can you
> please try it and report back?

Sure. Did not do it either. I have sent you the alerts. It seems it does
not work above a +20 pixel canvas buffer with this test.
Did not really to expect it either. I am already surprised what it does
in the smaller range beyond TCA correction.
The coninuos fast frame per second shooting method will help to minimize
offsets as Peters samples have shown.

Did not try it in Linux , but why should it be any different? Its the
same exe,  is it not?

> I expect that the results will be the same, indicating the limit of this
> method. Hence my initial reccommendation to Carlos: drop all the images
> on hugin and let it produce the enfuse pano in one go.

Yes, right. An  LDR pano plane stitch and enfuse will do it in Hugin as
well as in PTgui.

> If you find an improvement, I might have to release a newer
> enfuse-enblend installer earlier than planned...

I am affraid not...

Cheers, Milko

<*> Nabble (Web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html