Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2009-Apr-17 14:59:39
Subject:Re: Re:S5/D200/D300 Agnos Ring Warning

PanoTools NG: Re: Re:S5/D200/D300 Agnos Ring Warning Roger D. Williams 2009-Apr-17 14:59:39
THere's just one more alternative we haven't considered yet. The S5
is supposed to be built on the D200 chassis, but maybe they
modified the pentaprism area. They certainly modified the logo
that is displayed on it. <smile>

The photo is EXACTLY as I have set things up. The ring is just two
thick to fit under the pentaprism. By about a millimeter or so.

Roger

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com