Sender:Will Brown
Date/Time:2010-Apr-14 14:10:45
Subject:Re: Canon 5D Mark II - first DSLR to film a prime time TV episode

PanoTools NG: Re: Canon 5D Mark II - first DSLR to film a prime time TV episode Will Brown 2010-Apr-14 14:10:45
The quote was a little misleading "? a selection of of Canon's prime
lenses, the 24-70mm and 70-200mm lenses?" Should have read to have
been clearer: "A selection of prime lenses, in addition to the 24-70mm
and the 70-200mm zoom lenses."
Will