Sender:Isaac Garcia
Date/Time:2010-Apr-14 19:34:44
Subject:Re: Canon 5D Mark II - first DSLR to film a prime time TV episode

PanoTools NG: Re: Canon 5D Mark II - first DSLR to film a prime time TV episode Isaac Garcia 2010-Apr-14 19:34:44
You mean Spanish from Spain? I don´t think there have been those many good
movies in the last 5 years... Ok, maybe I can think of one notable exception
;)

--
Isaac Garc?

http://www.coletassoft.com